Summer School 2019
The Future of Manufacturing
The Ruhr Metropolitan Area as one of the major industrial sites of Europe is an excellent example of the shift from old industries to some of the most advanced production plants in the world. Digitalization plays a key role in this development and offers opportunities and challenges at the same time.
The Ruhr-University of Bochum is a center of excellence concerning researching and consulting of companies on their way through the “4th industrial revolution”, as the movement is labeled in Germany.
We want to invite you to design this worldwide movement with us.
- Part 1 : Technology
- Big Data / Data Protection
- Best Practice from companies of the area
- Laws and Regulation
- Part 2 : Strategy & Management
- Developing Industry 4.0 Strategies
- Analysis Tools
- Scenario Management
- Learning Factory Role Play
- Management Role Play Game
- Factory Tour of Major Companies
August 11th – August 24th 2019
Incl. Breakfast, Lunch and Accomodation
Place: Ruhr-University of Bochum
Beratung & Kontakt